10/11/2013


Zidane: Ancelotti is a fantastic coach

Zinedine Zidane spoke to Radio Montecarlo about how things are going at Real Madrid and his current role as assistant manager. According to Zizou, being Ancelotti's right-hand man is a great way to learn: "It's good experience. For what I want to do in the future, being Carlo Ancelotti's assistant is ideal. It's a great way to prepare for the rest of my career."
Zidane revealed that he and Carletto decide on tactics ahead of each game. "I am happy, it is thrilling work. Challenging, but thrilling. There are two assistant managers. Paul Clement is in charge of training and explains things to me really well. With Ancelotti, I talk more about players and tactics," the Frenchman said.
His admiration for Ancelotti goes way back and now that they are working alongside each other, Zidane realises this is a great opportunity for him to learn from a master. "He was my coach at Juventus. He's fantastic. He has developed a lot. He is a very experienced manager and has triumphed all over. It is a great chance for me and my future."
As for his career path, Zinedine Zidane is sure about one thing. "My goal is to be head coach. I will enjoy the ride and learn, I am rubbing shoulders with some big footballing names," he said. Zidane also expressed his desire to one day lead the French national team.
Categories:

Follow Us

0 comments:

Post a Comment