10/08/2013


Luka Modric will not be making a return to the Premier League as the midfielder has revealed he wants to end his career at Real Madrid.
The former Tottenham man swapped England for Spain last year and struggled to nail a place in Madrid's starting line-up under Jose Mourinho. However, under new manager Carlo Ancelotti the Croatian has already made 10 appearances this season.
Modric was linked with a move back to the Premier League, with Manchester United in particular monitoring his situation at the Bernabeu during the last two transfer windows.
But, coming back to England is something he is not contemplating.
"I have no doubt that the best thing that ever happened to me in football is to play in Madrid," he told Croatian paper Sportske Novosti. "Where will I be in four years? Here.
"Besides being a great club, my family feels amazing in Madrid. In football it is difficult to plan, but if you ask me, I would like to retire in Madrid. With titles, of course."

Categories:

Follow Us

0 comments:

Post a Comment