10/08/2013

Pedro León: I felt mistreated at Real Madrid

  • Pedro León, who spearheaded Getafe's victory over Betis at the weekend, shed light on his troubled times atReal Madrid while speaking to 'Onda Cero'.
"I lost confidence in myself, I just couldn't seem to break out of the rut. It's true, I felt mistreated at times. But I said what I had to when I left the club".
The midfielder's lips are sealed when it comes to José Mourinho: "I don't blame him for those tough times, I'm just focusing on working hard and trying to push myself as far as I can go. I have nothing to say about Mourinho. He's in England and I'm at Getafe".
As for the debate surrounding Real Madrid's no. 1, he stated: "I'd rather stay out of it, there are some things that I'd rather not talk about. I know Casillas, we played together, and I wish him the best. But it's also true that Diego López is in great form right now and also deserves to start".
León hopes to have left his injury blues firmly behind him: "I consider myself fortunate, I've suffered a lot and it was a big struggle to get back on my feet again. I had two very bad years. Your friends never know what you're really going through. There were times when I was in a lot of pain and it was hard to find an 
Categories:

Follow Us

0 comments:

Post a Comment