10/12/2013



Argentina striker Carlos Tévez discusses all manner of subjects in this interview with Italian newspaper 'Tuttosport'.
Q. What's changed in your life since you moved to Juventus?
A. I'm enjoying my football again. That's the best thing for a player - being happy.
Q. Which player has surprised you most?
A. Quagliarella because of how he hits the ball. And Pogba. I didn't know him before; he's a true champion, he's got the personality to match his stats.
Q. What's your relationship like with Argentina and the national team? What would you do if Sabella called you?
A. I don't want to talk about that - it's not my problem.
Q. So in June, instead of going to the World Cup, you'll be going straight on holiday.
A. No comment.
Q. Can Juventus beat Real Madrid at the Bernabéu?
A. Real is Real. A superpower and an institution, just like United. Regardless of form, Madrid is a great team that I respect. I think we need to chalk up two big wins to go through to the next round of the Champions League. It doesn't matter if they come at the Bernabéu or elsewhere.
Q. You've got experience of playing at the Bernabéu.
A. Right, with City. But I only played against Barcelona when I was at United. I expect a noisy atmosphere.
Q. Are you scared?
A. Scared? No, there's no fear in football. Now the neighbourhood I grew up in, that's real fear.
Q. Gun to your head: Messi or Ronaldo.
A. Ronaldo... (laughing).
Categories:

Follow Us

0 comments:

Post a Comment