10/10/2013


Di María: Ancelotti has faith in me


Ángel Di María was put under the microscope during preseason. His name was on the list of players up for a possible departure from Real Madrid, together with Higuaín, Callejón and Albiol. His future at the club was undecided.
Against the odds, Di María opted to stay, and in three months his situation has taken a radical turn. Not only is he still there, but the Argentine international is currently an essential component for Carlo Ancelotti. He is a regular starter and one of his key playe".
Di María's confidence has increased and he also has earned recognition from the Bernabéu: "I feel thers. The player, speaking from the Argentina training camp, admitted that things are looking rosy at the moment: "I'm doing the things I've always done, but they are turning out well for me right now. I know that Ancelotti has faith in me. I had a good preseason and that was really good for mat people support me more than before, because things weren't going the way I wanted them to then. But now everything's going well and I feel very comfortable in the team ".
Di María will again have problems picking up minutes, however, once Gareth Bale is fully fit, mainly at the Bernabéu, where Ancelotti is likely to opt for playing a striker like Benzema, then having one too many to shore up the line of three falling in behind the Frenchman.
Categories:

Follow Us

0 comments:

Post a Comment