10/08/2013

Morata: I have one of the world's best ahead of me: Benzema


Real Madrid and Spain under-21 striker Álvaro Morata discussed his current situation in the run-up to Spain's games against Bosnia and Hungary.
"Things are normal for me at the moment; no problems. I know I have to work hard, because I have one of the best strikers in the world ahead of me and I have to take things a step at a time and keep on working. I'm training hard and if I get the opportunity, I will try to make the most of it," he said before flying to Murcia with the national team.
Morata, who scored last weekend against Levante at the Estadi Ciutat de Valencia, having managed to do so last season at the same ground, remarked on the time which has passed between the two goals: "I think a lot of things have changed. Things are developing little by little. But I'm still the same; I don't think I've changed much."
He also admitted that he has not yet had time to talk to his international teammates about his performance on the weekend and his current form: "We always talk here, but we haven't talked much about football yet. First, we all get together, and there'll be time to talk about football later."
Meanwhile, he was content on receiving the opportunity to don the Spain under-21 shirt again. "I'm very happy to be able to represent our country again and see all the other squad members, enjoy the weekend with them and face another two games."
Categories:

Follow Us

0 comments:

Post a Comment