1/12/2015

Real Madrid News Now, Cristiano: I will continue to work to achieve a number of balls Messi

Real Madrid News Now : Across Cristiano Ronaldo for the big win happiness second Ballon d'Or in a row and the third in its history, confirming its intention to continue to work to get to the number of balls that Messi of 4.

He said: "I want to thank all of you, I want to thank those who voted for me, it was a year to remember. Did not imagine winning the Ballon d'Or award three times, hoping it's not the last .."

He added: "I want to thank the President, coaches, fellow players and everyone. Is the moment to forget, I did not imagine it would become three golden balls, I will not stop and will continue to work for the origin of the number of Messi .. "


Real Madrid News Now

Follow Us

0 comments:

Post a Comment