7/18/2014


Real Madrid News Now, Tony Cross message to Real Madrid

Real Madrid News NowSend to the new Real Madrid player Tony Cross message to his former club Bayern Munich, where he thanked the club and his teammates and his coaches and former After that, the routes the message to his new club Real Madrid, in which he said:

After winning all the titles in Bayern Munich and after winning the World Cup in Brazil, I think it may be time for a change, and take a new challenge. For this, I look for a new challenge at Real Madrid, with all respect. Club legend with a great tradition and the strongest In world football. Club with a glorious past and the future of Spry. A great team with players individually and the finest of the collective spirit as when
Won "La Décima" .

I'm looking forward to wear your white shirt "Royal" and help to form the future of the club and  extension the glory of Real Madrid, together with the team and coach Carlo Ancelotti. Club myths and star as: Alfredo Destefano which unfortunately I was not able to identify him personally, Emilio Butragueño, Zinedine Zidane, Raul and the Germans stars as : Gunter, Paul Breitner and initial Stellaak.

My fans in Germany: I certainly will continue seeing you with the national team. I'm looking forward to seeing you all longing again, and to friends in Spain, who I hope to see them soon in the studio Santiago Bernabeu, I say: Hala Madrid! "

Good bye!


Real Madrid News Now

Follow Us

0 comments:

Post a Comment