10/12/2013


I’ve completely disconnected from Real Madrid

German international Mesut Özil says that his time at Real Madrid is now completely in the past, adding that he is thrilled to be playing in the Premier League and that he exchanges SMS messages with his former manager at the Spanish club, Jose Mourinho.
"Yes, we’re in touch. He sent me an SMS saying 'welcome to London'," the player said, in a statement today to German newspaper 'Bild', before adding "that’s between us," in response the question about what else they had messaged each other.
"I’ve completely disconnected from Real Madrid," he said with regards to his former club and the circumstances surrounding his move to Arsenal, the team he says he is thrilled to be at.
"At 24 years of age I’ve played in Germany, Spain and England, the three best leagues in the world. I’ve been successful in all three, I’m a true European", he joked.
Categories:

Follow Us

0 comments:

Post a Comment