10/22/2013

Ronaldo: "Bale's under a lot of pressure, that's not good for him"Goal celebration against Málaga: "What happened on Saturday stays on the pitch. People know what I did, I don’t have to explain it. People are clever and it's clear what I wanted to say, but it’s in the past now, today is a new day and a new chapter."

Madrid's form: "We are improving. We started badly but we are playing better now, we are training better and improving in many aspects, but it’s a long season. We need to improve little by little. We are doing well but we need to improve if we want to be successful."

Change of position due to Bale: "I haven't changed my position at all, I think I'm still playing in the same position. The coach gives me the freedom to play where I feel comfortable. Sometimes I move more towards the middle but I’m in the same position as always."

Juventus game: "We have six points and no-one qualifies with just six points so we need to win the game. It's a very big game and whoever wins it will gain prestige. We are at home and we have to try and win, we know Juve are strong and they will be hurt after losing to Fiorentina, but we have to play our football and be focused, that's the only way we'll win. If we get to nine points, we'll be very close to qualifying."

Bale: "I think Gareth Bale is doing well. Since he arrived he’s had it a bit tough, he didn’t have a pre-season and he was injured so it’s not been easy for him, but you can see how excited he is to be here. We shouldn’t put too much pressure on him, that's not good for him. He always wants to learn and you have to try and help him, not put pressure on him, and leave him be, because I'm cetain he'll be very good for the team."

Working with Ancelotti: "I'm very proud to work with the boss. He has always proved himself to be an extraordinary coach. He and his staff are very professional and top level coaches. I'm very happy with them and I want to win everything with them. We are a team and we all have to help each other out."

Casillas saying he could leave in three months: "Everyone has their opinion I have mine but I'm not going to give it here because I don’t want myself into a mess. As the boss said, Iker is important for the club, and I also think that.”

His ex-United teammate Tévez: "I played for a long time with Tévez, he was very good for Manchester United, we got on well and played well together too. We'll have to keep an eye on him because he's a very dangerous player. I obviously hope Juve lose but I'm looking forward to seeing my friend Tévez."
Categories:

Follow Us

0 comments:

Post a Comment