10/22/2013



ancelotti and cristinno


Cristiano : gesture made ​​by the masses in the Malacca match ? He showed me what I mean to them.Cristiano : We are working to make things better and better performance .Cristiano : Master gives me confidence and I play in a central preferred.Cristiano : Juventus will play in front of great , we have 6 points in the Champions League and in a comfortable position .Cristiano : Benzema perhaps passing through a difficult phase , but it is very important for the team.Cristiano : this week will be decisive , but it is important.Cristiano : Bill ? Must be quiet , you must pay other players until the completion of readiness and I am confident of its success .Cristiano : proud to work with Ancelotti, is a very professional and we enjoy him.Cristiano : Casillas words ? I do not want to talk about it, Maémna is a team .Cristiano : should not be angry with any individual 's comments , we are professionals .Cristiano : Zidane statement ? I do not comment on the opinions of others, and but Mizar me I give high performance during the last 6 years .Cristiano : I 'm here to play under the command of the Master , I have a centralized , which I love , but will not say before you.Cristiano : I do not think that Bill Ikldni , in order to attract the public, is modest and loves learning.# Over Ronaldo Conference - launch Conference Ancelotti .Ancelotti : Tomorrow only Xavi is not ready.Ancelotti : Di Maria does a great job too , is extremely important and I'm happy with the team level .Ancelotti : Murata - Khisa - the Carvajal - Aaaramendi , are the future of the team.Ancelotti : I have not spoken with Mourinho in this period, a good relationship with Jose .Ancelotti : Clasico special game because it is in front of a very strong team , but they remain just a game .Ancelotti : I 've trained Buffon, Casillas, Buffon Well as good as Iker .Ancelotti : The team is confident , sure that the team would like Saturday 's game and better.

Categories:

Follow Us

0 comments:

Post a Comment