10/23/2013

برنامج El Larguero : كريستيانو يريد إشراك كاسياس كأساسي مع الفريق .

Analyzed the El Larguero program in Broadcast Alcadataseer , Cristiano Ronaldo's words in the press conference and the axle about Cristiano 's talk about the center and guard , where striker Ronaldo said :Quote:I respect the decisions of the coach, if he thought the coach that one better than the other I'll try to give my best with this player , it is clear that I have the best one over the other , but I will not tell you who it is, this decision is up to the coach, everyone has his opinion, I have my opinion Special , but I will not say because I do not want to involve myself in trouble, as the coach said , Iker important person here at the club and I support what the coach

The program analyzed the words where Ronaldo said release Javier Herrariz : There is no doubt in that Ronaldo words indicate for one thing only, Ronaldo wants to play next to Benzema in the attack in the center of the guard is only wants to see Casillas
Categories:

Follow Us

0 comments:

Post a Comment