10/26/2013

بيليغريني :” ليس من واجبي أن أُقيم مسيرة مورينهو مع ريال مدريد “. 

Before facing the Portuguese coach Jose Mourinho tomorrow in the Premier League against Chelsea and Manchester City asked City coach Manuel Pellegrini for the Portuguese coach and asked him to evaluate his performance with Real Madrid after he left the club and Chilean Pellegrini replied : "I'm and Mourinho different lot , I do not tell you that I am not impressed with Jose , I am a different person and I have a Style different , not just in football, I do not know him as a coach , I know his career Yes he has titles are many and maybe there are different ways of thinking about professionalism , he has his style and I respect him , it is not my duty to set up what he did with Real Madrid , has finished his career at Real Madrid and I am too, so my opinion on this matter is not important . "
Categories:

Follow Us

0 comments:

Post a Comment