10/24/2013

Figo: "El Clasico? I expect to end up 2-2. "

The former Portuguese player spoke to Real Madrid and Barcelona , Luis Figo for a lot of things before the Clasico /
Figo predicted the result and said : I expect to be 2-2 because Barcelona will play at home and it will be a little conservative and II hope to take advantage of Real Madrid and win .
On his first Clasico Real Madrid shirt Figo said : I was very sensitive to that in the private playground former teamsI put my hands on my ears not to hear the whistles and insults at the runway and as I said earlier such actions completedRelevance to the world of football .
And Madrid Ancelotti said : the team is looking forward to improve and get his style, yet I do not think he found himselfBut Madrid is always Madrid and has the players are able to win in spite of everything .
On the comparison between Figo and Cristiano said : I hate comparisons, at the moment Cristiano is a gem Real MadridHe 's the owner of stunning performance and I think that has a great professionalism .
Messi and transfer to Real Madrid , Figo said : market conditions are very clear, if the player is happy at the clubYou can negotiate with him and pay the penalty clause and take it for your team , for me, I had the opportunity to play for Real MadridIt is available only once and I did it and moved
Categories:

Follow Us

0 comments:

Post a Comment