2/08/2014


Real Madrid News Now, Cristiano Ronaldo in an interview sky sportReal Madrid News Now : Presence Portuguese star best in the world Cristiano Ronaldo in an interview with Italian channel sky, Ronaldo spoke about the tenth and Balotelli and Serie A and Ballon d'Or and a lot of things.

For the tenth says Ronaldo to win the tenth is not an obsession to us, is just a request from the public in order to conquer this title and to achieve and I am absolutely convinced that this year is year the tenth, we have a great team and a great coach Carlo Ancelotti, but we must be lucky, too.

About Ballon d'Or Ronaldo said: I hope to win it again, reaching for the title of best player in the world dream of any player, something unique and for me I want the third Ballon d'Or.

For Serie A says Ronaldo: To be honest, I do not watch much Serie A despite the Italian team is one of the best teams of the world is that Calcio is interesting however is league a strong and has top players.

Ronaldo spoke about Balotelli when he said: I do not want to interfere in his personal life, what I'm seeing that Mario is a great player and can lead the Italian team AC Milan and I think he performs well on the pitch.

League for the best for him, Ronaldo said: For me, the Premier League and La Liga are the best.
 
 




Real Madrid News Now

Follow Us

0 comments:

Post a Comment