2/07/2014

Real Madrid News Now, Carlo Ancelotti, Press conference,  Real Madrid vs Villarreal.

Real Madrid News Now : Coach Carlo Ancelotti appears at a news conference to talk about the game between Real Madrid and Villarreal.

Carlo : Bale ready tomorrow.
 
Ancelotti : has no physical problems and will play tomorrow.
 
Carlo : I am very happy for José, I've grown a lot and got more confidence.

 
Ancelotti : Khisa is very important for the team, no need to talk about the future now.
 
Carlo : some players who have played the derby did not recover 100%.

  
Ancelotti : We will not use them tomorrow, I'm only fit players.
 
Carlo : We'll see tomorrow lineup, there are players such as ready Iara and Isco.

 
Journalists asking for José too much and Ancelotti asks them calm.

  Ancelotti : tomorrow's game is complex, we will play against Villarreal is a tough opponent.

 
Carlo : I hope that the players will be well prepared and we need to win.
 
Ancelotti : I did not say anything for Arbeloa and Pepe, two experts and played a lot of derbies.
 
Carlo : proud of the work of Pepe and Arbeloa in the derby.

 
Ancelotti : I rely on Cristiano game tomorrow and I can rely it up to the Commission's decision.

Carlo : Aiza Gamez? Not my case I do not want to talk.
 
Ancelotti : I always tell the truth, I said that the Bale is not infected is not already infected.
  Carlo : I said that Bale did not suffer a setback, and this is something real and I decided at rest and play tomorrow.
 
Ancelotti : You must understand that José still need to develop and we are here to help him.
 
Carlo : third-party players ready? Pepe, Alonso and de Maria.

 
Ancelotti : Bale thigh problem and is now ready and will play tomorrow.
  Carlo : I do not think in the derby, we have a tough game tomorrow.

Real Madrid News Now

Follow Us

0 comments:

Post a Comment