2/02/2014

Real Madrid News Now, Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm learning French, maybe I live or play there

Real Madrid News Now : Revealed the channel "Téléfoot," French for her interview exclusive with Cristiano Ronaldo on Sunday afternoon, the newspaper As revealed Cristiano interview where he spoke about many things.

Cristiano hello ...
Cristiano responded in French "
Bonjour."

Did you learn French?
Yes, I have to learn it because I may live there or play there.

Do you think that 2014 will be better for Cristiano?

 
I do not know, hard to break down the 69 goal recorded in 2013, but nothing is impossible I'll try and do my best, if there were no injury I would be present to record more and I'm going Challenge strongly.

Now you have a second gold ball, how do you feel?
It was all wonderful and presented to the public for the ball, they helped me a lot soon put it in a museum in Madeira.


Everybody is talking about Cristiano tears, what is her secret?
Everyone was surprised by it, but all of Cristiano knows very well that he knows someone clear I've been proud to carry my son's soccer gold and I could not control myself, maybe I cry in the next season as well.

 
Do you feel the extent of disappointment Ribery?
 
Yes it is worth such as Macy's, now periodically because people gave their vote to me.

 
Played with many of the French players, do you have a relationship with one of them so far?
 
Yes, I played with Evra and I own a good relationship with him, and on the whole the whole Manchester I have had a good relationship with them.
 


Do you like Benzema and Varane?
 
They are impressive and help the team a lot, sure that this year will be the year Benzema.

What is the importance of Ancelotti and Zidane?

 
Super coach Ancelotti and I am proud to work with him and also an expert Zidane man is exciting to work with him
I'm happy here and I dream of winning the Champions League.

Can PSG win the Champions League?

 
Of course they are candidates because they have good players too, it will be hard to beat them as they
Of course, the candidates for the championship.

Finally, you Stakhtm Emczuark at Real Madrid?

 
I have to hold myself in Madrid up to 33 years old and I hope to stay in Madrid for the time.
 


Real Madrid News Now

Follow Us

0 comments:

Post a Comment