2/03/2014

Real Madrid News Now, Pique: Happy about Cristiano Ronaldo

Real Madrid News Now : Conducted a defender of FC Barcelona Gerard Pique interview with Website JotDown, Pique spoke about many things personal and sports, including Cristiano Ronaldo, where praise Him and said: You've helped me a lot at Manchester United, I no longer speak to him in the recent period, because I changed the numbers and I think he did it well.

Tears and Cristiano Ronaldo, not surprised by the tears and I loved it, I think he suffered a very accessible and I liked his disposal. And also asked about the comparison between Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo, he said: These discussions will never end and each of us wants to ask his opinion, Cristiano machine Aitoagaf for training and development, while Messi has the talent full and we are surprised when he receives the ball and elude players, Ronaldo lost the Ballon d'Or 4 times but repeatedly tried and achieved twice and I am very happy to come to him.

Follow Us

0 comments:

Post a Comment