1/10/2014

Real Madrid News Now, Xabi Alonso: Real Madrid is the best club where you are [Interview]

Real Madrid News Now : Xabi Alonso after he appeared at a press conference this afternoon, conducted an interview with state television to Real Madrid on Friday evening, Alonso expressed his thanks to the Real Madrid fans and talked about many things.

 Xabi renewed for two years, how do you feel?
 
It's a very good decision, very happy Btgdede and my family feel comfortable and is also one of the biggest decisions of my life now I am very excited to spend the next two seasons and to achieve championships with Real Madrid.

What are the reasons for Xabi to renewal?

 
I knew that my decision will be crucial, and I realized that he does better than me Real Madrid
Everyone here supported me and the coach and the president of my colleagues and the public also supported me all this is the main reason that invited me to renew and I'm very happy to stay at Real Madrid.


Xabi renewal was a gift for birthdays audience?
 
For me the gift is to give more to the public and earn love and respect from them
And now I have to move forward for the defense of Real Madrid.
Crucial stage of the season is approaching, what do you feel?
We aspire to achieve in spite of everything that it is difficult, but we want it, but does not have our priorities
In the championships and all tournaments are important but the Champions League has a different and must prepare best and remain a full month on the resumption of the Champions League and we must prepare.

 
How is the case with the team?

 
We're fine, this topic can be sure of it when you see the team in the stadium.


Real Madrid News Now, Xabi Alonso: Real Madrid is the best club where you are [Interview]

Physically, how is it going?
 
For me I am getting better and I am very much a private return from injury of a large, simple ear problem
It is possible to play on Sunday.

Are you a "teacher" Illarramendi?

 
No,
Illarramendi colleague of mine and I have a wonderful relationship with him and I see a lot of the qualities that like me, especially running, left Sociedad and we met in Madrid, which learns slowly, but the years in front of him. 

Colon always said that Xabi is the coach on the pitch?
 
Midfielder has many tasks so you should always be active where should talk with attack and defense and regulates the play between the two sides and read the games and I have a good relationship with Ancelotti
And it was the case with the previously Balgireny and Mourinho I know that the coaches are different personalities but there should be an exchange of respect between player and coach.
 


Cristiano Ronaldo is the best in the world?
 
Yes, for me, is the best player in the world and deserves Ballon d'Or and you can consider the figures for "brutality" if you did not get a gold ball, the fans and colleagues are aware of here is Cristiano Ronaldo.
 


Real Madrid News Now, Xabi Alonso: Real Madrid is the best club where you are [Interview]

 

Real Madrid News Now

Follow Us

0 comments:

Post a Comment