1/07/2014

 Real Madrid News Now, Di Maria apologizes to the public via the Real Madrid official site

Real Madrid News Now : Angel Di Maria tried to explain to the official website for the team and the official channel him what happened yesterday during the match Celta and commented: "It was a very unusual movement .. Were not directed to a .. It is a movement instinctive anyone when running "..

Does not seem right that Madrid have opened your file?

"Yes, so they can investigate what happened, and I can tell with the club, as I have done it .. It is a misunderstanding which I hope to clarify soon, because I have no bad intention at any time .. Respect for the audience of Real Madrid .. I explained that already in the Argentine radio, and now I do it in the official media of the club "..

How do you feel now at Real Madrid?

"I feel very good, with a lot of care, and I work very well." .. President gave me confidence, and apart from this issue, which I do not have the error to fake it, I offer a very good return, and I will continue to work to help the team to win trophies "..


Real Madrid News Now

Follow Us

0 comments:

Post a Comment