1/10/2014

Real Madrid News Now, Xabi Alonso: five years ago was nice I hope that the next two years will be fantastic

Real Madrid News Now : Xabi Alonso appeared at a news conference in the conference room at the Bernabeu on Friday afternoon to talk about renewal, Alonso conference started and said: Real Madrid is the best place for me, I realized this after I spent 5 years with the club and did not think to leave and for me you I want innovation, but the problem was in my injury, my family Atusband any problem and happy here.

 Real Madrid News Now, Xabi Alonso: five years ago was nice I hope that the next two years will be fantastic

Alonso asked about the reasons for the renovation and said: Communication with the club was intense and serious and was my main problem is the lack of innovation and service team and you take this decision is of big decisions in my life, so I thought a lot before agreeing to renewal. Asked about his teammates and said, my colleagues asked me to stay and I was joking with them and say that I'm leaving, "laughs," You know my friendship with strong Arbeloa, Alvaro one of the strongest reasons that supported my decision and it motivates me to stay. And the Champions League Alonso said: everyone wants to achieve, won with Liverpool, but now it has become in the past and I want to win with Real Madrid.

 Real Madrid News Now, Xabi Alonso: five years ago was nice I hope that the next two years will be fantastic

And the physical condition and the possibility of his participation in Catalonia on Sunday said Alonso on Wednesday offered my case the doctor in the clinic and the state of aural improved it comes back to the coach. And his relationship with the coaches Real Madrid Alonso said: always my relationship with the coaches divisional very good, in the last season if stopped immediately after my exposure to injury to you recovered faster, but I sacrificed a lot and now I feel good, Ancelotti supports me a lot and asking me to always stay a great coach and I like to work with him. And his relationship with Mourinho, Alonso said: My relationship with him is always a wonderful patchwork, Mourinho has not called me in Chelsea.

 Real Madrid News Now, Xabi Alonso: five years ago was nice I hope that the next two years will be fantastic

Alonso also commented on the issue of the Ballon d'Or, where he said: I hope to win by Cristiano Ronaldo, is deserved. Finally praised Alonso b teammate young Asier Illarramendi said: We form the midfield current team, I'm just a colleague does not excel him as he always wanted to learn from me and for me, I see that he has a big future in midfield Spain Like the youth club, Real Madrid.  

Real Madrid News Now

Follow Us

0 comments:

Post a Comment