1/10/2014

Real Madrid News Now, José : I thank Cristiano Ronaldo

Real Madrid News Now : Young player of Real Madrid José Rodriguez appeared in the area of ​​media, José spoke about his injury and said: At first I was afraid of injury, then I am relieved and tomorrow I will have further tests. Then spoke about Cristiano Ronaldo, he said, is more player offers me help, I would like to thank him especially on the assists goal.

The player thanked his colleagues when he said: I would like to thank all my colleagues, especially Cristiano They always give me love and support. His jersey No. 20, talked about the game and said: Now we'll go to Pamplona more comfortable. José spoke about Di Maria in another statement, said: Di Maria is a great player and we always offer him support.

Real Madrid News Now

Follow Us

0 comments:

Post a Comment