1/14/2014

Real Madrid transfer news/rumors - Cristiano Ronaldo : Back to Manchester? I've thought about it

Real Madrid transfer news/rumors : During an interview with FIFA, Cristiano Ronaldo, Ribery, Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo talked about returning for Manchester United, where the Portuguese said: Yes I thought about it last summer, Manchester United is still in my heart and I played there for 6 years and always wish good luck for Manchester. Speaking with Ferdinand and for a return to Manchester before Cristiano Ronaldo: When I lived in Manchester was Ferdinand dwell beside me and I had more than a neighbor and was a wonderful friend and now my relationship with him great, yes talked to me and tried to convince me to come back.

Real Madrid transfer news/rumors

Follow Us

0 comments:

Post a Comment