1/13/2014

Real Madrid News Now, Permits Cristiano Ronaldo after winning the Ballon d'Or award

Real Madrid News Now : Speech Cristiano Ronaldo after winning the Ballon d'Or did not last long companionship of his son, but it was very emotional when he said "I have no words to describe this moment, thanks to all my colleagues at Real Madrid and the Portuguese national team and my family and head of Real Madrid and also thank a lot of people here, they know the sacrifice that you out to win the Ballon d'Or, "Cristiano remained strong because of big happiness and said," I also want to mention Eusebio and Mandela and my girlfriend for a very exciting moment for me and I can not talk anymore. "

After it came out the best player in the world of concert spoke to the media and explain his feelings after winning the award and said: "It is a special moment and I want to thank my colleagues in Madrid and who Achtani because I am without them when I got the prize, I do not know if this is justice or not was also Ribery can win, "added the Portuguese as well," I've season at the individual level is very good, I want to be here next year and win it again, I dedicate this award to all those who have accompanied me here, the fans and my family, my son, my friend, Butragueño, President, Zidane. Bodhav also to my colleagues and the people of Portugal and The Madridista, I appreciate everyone who spoke to me, but my mother cry very easily, and when I saw her I could not Resistance passionate person I am. "

He added Ronaldo also "do not forget I want to say a message and take this opportunity to thank everyone who voted for me, my tears were sincere and genuine I am I had a tough battle to get here and this is motivates me a lot, is the individual award and not en masse and there is no worry because I did not edit a championship, I will celebrate with I arrived to Madrid and then I'll come back to training, "

And finally talked about his relationship with Macy's "me a professional relationship with a good Messi is a player I admire him and I'm happy for his words about me and I'm happy to compete with him, and am going to try to win in Madrid and the challenge and I hope to be here and win again. "

 
Real Madrid News Now

Follow Us

0 comments:

Post a Comment