1/15/2014

Real Madrid News Now, Cristiano Ronaldo: My goals are a part of me [Interview]

Real Madrid News Now : Publication of the International Federation FIFA interview Cristiano Ronaldo after the ceremony of FIFA on Jan. 13, Cristiano Ronaldo worked for 12 months and contributed to the team qualified Portuguese semi-final of the Euro and the leadership of Real Madrid for the cup final and semi-finals of the Champions League and the arrival of the World Cup with two matches heroic for the Portuguese, thanks to these things, and thanks to 69 goal achieved in 2013 Cristiano Ronaldo was crowned the best player in the world in addition to entering in the composition of the year.

 Real Madrid News Now, Cristiano Ronaldo: My goals are a part of me [Interview]

nitially occur Cristiano Ronaldo received the award from Pele, Platini and Blatter when he said Cristiano: I felt very proud and prepared at the moment of all the events of 2013 and win this award requires a lot of dedication and hard work and I want to win the Ballon d'Or and has worked for and achieved for the second time and now I wish I could achieve in my career in the next year. Asked a journalist from Cristiano Ronaldo selected best moment of the season where Ronaldo said: There are a lot of moments, but I can not fully listed, yes qualify for the World Cup was the best moment in this year .

 Real Madrid News Now, Cristiano Ronaldo: My goals are a part of me [Interview]


Cristiano Ronaldo arrived for goal No. 400 in his career and asked the press about it, where Re: every goal scored is special for me, of course, there are important goals, but for me all of the goals, especially because it is the culture of my own, I love scoring goals and objectives of a part of me. Cristiano spoke about the rehabilitation of Portugal for the World Cup and the death of Eusebio said: I feel a lot of sadness, I have lost a great man in the history of Portugal is therefore natural that everyone in Portugal sad but we must not forget that this is part of life and we should not look for the back and to look forward and future and not to forget the good memories of the person who we lost, Eusebio accomplishments achieved with Benfica of Portugal and therefore has a special place here and everyone is sad for this lost. He completed Cristiano Ronaldo talking about the World Cup, where he said: I hope that the World Cup very well for Portugal and should not be forgotten that the team over the periods embarrassing in the playoffs after they faced Sweden in the Annex were two complicated, but the World Cup will be different, we want to prepare great for the tournament in order to uphold Portugal, of honor for us to play in Brazil and our primary mission is to exceed the first round and then it will be for every incident.


 Real Madrid News Now, Cristiano Ronaldo: My goals are a part of me [Interview]

Asked a journalist from Cristiano regain his memories in the World Cup, said Cristiano: It's hard to remember this, but in fact the strongest memories is the face of Brazil. Asked Cristiano Ronaldo from Manchester United and Real Madrid, said Cristiano: We're talking about the biggest clubs in the world and of course a source of great pride to me because I played in two teams and achieved a gold ball with Manchester United in 2013 achieved with Real Madrid, I think that Real Madrid is the club's perfect for to me it is better for me so I'm happy. On the tenth and its importance in Madrid Cristiano said: Yes, this is a lot of pressure on the team, but it also creates excitement, Real Madrid Looking for winning the Champions League every year, which is the largest European Championship and let's see how it will be in luck this year. The journalist asked Cristiano selected favorite player for him and said Cristiano: There are a lot of players from around the world, there is Real Madrid players who are colleagues and players of Barcelona and players of Manchester United and Manchester City and Bayern Munich, and it's great to exist this generation wonderful players in order to be competition more exciting and I do not want to choose a favorite player for me and I enjoy watching the players and also to play against them  

Real Madrid News Now

Follow Us

0 comments:

Post a Comment