1/16/2014

real madrid transfer news-rumors - Grizman: I would choose Real Madrid on Barca

real madrid transfer news-rumors : In an interview with Radio Montecarlo, French Grizman confirmed that there was no offer from Paris Saint-Germain, and brought the interview follows:
Are you thinking of moving in the winter?
I said earlier in a press conference that I do not think of leaving Real Sociedad now. I want to finish the season with my team and then I look at this subject. Regarding PSG, there is nothing binds me did I receive their offer from the team.
If you had to choose the club, which one would you go?
I've always had Millie for Real Madrid. Since my childhood I wish to play with Real Madrid when he was Zidane, Figo and Ronaldo. Raul was my passion as well as Roberto Carlos. Certainly there are other teams play well Kprchillona, ​​but I really like to play for Real Madrid


real madrid transfer news-rumors

Follow Us

0 comments:

Post a Comment