3/03/2014

Real Madrid News Now, Khedira: "There is no set time for my return

Real Madrid News Now : Wants German international player and Real Madrid Sami Khedira to take his time fully to recover well before returning to action after his injury on November 15 last ruptured collateral ligament middle and anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee in the match Germany's friendly against Italy after inadvertent contact with Andrea Pirlo in Gosaibi Meazza, where he underwent surgery on November 16 in Augsburg. According to the website of the Federation of German football for the San Sami Khedira that does not guarantee full recovery before the start of the World Cup in Brazil :  

"I look forward and do the effort to attain the future. Present my plan lies in me from my work daily intensive and thorough, and that's all I worry I have now. There is no specific date for my return."  

Said Real Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti a few days ago that Khedira will return to the team's training after about twenty days.

Real Madrid News Now

Follow Us

0 comments:

Post a Comment