3/07/2014

Real Madrid News Now, Florentino Perez: nothing to do with me the issue of Neymar

Real Madrid News Now : President Florentino Perez had interviewed Thursday afternoon with La Sexta Spanish channel confirmed that the interview will be presented on Sunday, fully, and the most prominent published what he said Peres, where he spoke about Victor Valdes said: I do not think he will leave, let's wait and see. Also commented on the fate of Captain Iker Casillas said: I can not imagine to be linked with Casillas Barcelona at all. Russell also commented on when he said: I wish I could meet him in order to hug him, I have not spoken with him since the time and our relationship is good. On the issue of Neymar, Peres said: nothing to do with my case so I would not be silly to respond to the question.

Real Madrid News Now

Follow Us

0 comments:

Post a Comment