12/03/2013

Real Madrid News Now - Cristiano Ronaldo: Platini make fun of me? I will answer on the pitch.

Real Madrid News Now : Re Cristiano Ronaldo 's remarks Platini and published by the newspaper As morning, Platini said that FIFA extended the voting for Ronaldo, "and laughed then," Ronaldo responded with a statement from Portugal in which he said: I will answer on the pitch, I have to keep practicing and go back to the courts in order to reply. He spoke about Cristiano Ribery and his wife acted as a place devoted to the award in their home and said the space allocated for the award won in 2008, "he laughs," In fact, I can not and do not want to talk about this subject. On his return to Portugal with the permission of the club said Cristiano: In fact, I went back for so I put the finishing touches to the museum, which will be opened soon, it's nice to return to your hometown and seeing the city earlier, I've invited Florentino Perez for the opening ceremony and he told me that if he managed to attend without hesitation.

Real Madrid News Now

Follow Us

0 comments:

Post a Comment