12/01/2013

News now Real madrid - Gareth Bell: everything you I expect at Real Madrid has become a reality.

News now Real madrid : Talked Gareth Bale man Real Madrid vs Valladolid in an interview with state television for Real Madrid and spoke, saying: I am very happy at Real Madrid and it is the pleasure of recording hat-trick, all what I had expected at Real Madrid, has become a fact the players and the fans are great too. And his performance with the team said Bill: I did not put any limits to my level I want to evolve and always play better just like Cristiano Ronaldo, the best in the world and who deserves the Golden Ball deserved. And Marcelo pass in the third goal, said Bill: I thank him very much, helped me to record my first hat-trick with the team. Finally Strap Bill journalists when someone asked him "Is fluent Spanish?" Bill replied: SI "laughs" Bill continued to talk about the language and said: I slowly learn the Spanish language, at this time, the important thing is football and I dwell on the pitch only.

News now Real madrid

 

Follow Us

0 comments:

Post a Comment