12/05/2013

Cristiano Ronaldo: good team without me, even Arbeloa scored

News now Real madrid : Talked Cristiano Ronaldo from Portugal in remarks published by the Spanish newspaper Marca, Cristiano initially spoke about the readiness and said: I am ready 101%, we have two games in the league before Christmas in front of Osasuna and Valencia which is important to us. The good news for the Portuguese come when he said he was pleased at the moment and said: I took the award from Marca di Stefano and I had to go to Portugal for the processing of the museum and I am now is the best moments of my career. And Gareth Bale said Ronaldo: Bale plays very well, I adapt quickly at Real Madrid. And the team said Ronaldo: Back Xavi was important for the team at the same time the team was absolutely fantastic, the team play without me very well even if Arbeloa scored "Imagine." And the Portuguese national team and hopes in 2014, Ronaldo said: I feel that I am in good condition and to focus in order to provide the best levels with Real Madrid and the Portuguese national team, in the lottery tomorrow, I hope to avoid Spain , Germany and Brazil

News now Real madrid

Follow Us

0 comments:

Post a Comment