11/19/2013

News now Real madrid - Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm not obsessed with the title of the best in the world

News now Real madrid :  Said Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo after winning the Swedish team with his hat - trick and qualify for the 2014 World Cup in Brazil : "I have my duty as I was doing before, I 'm not required to respond to any one ,

 Are hat-trick in response to Blatter ?

 I think I have shown in the past years that I record 40-50 goals in a single season , the numbers in front of everyone and they reflect my identity as a player ,

 Best in the world ?

 I'm not obsessed with these words , I'm trying to do my job with the team and the club , I want on the pitch , I always try to make my best , we fought and we made an effort , during the game and received two goals , but that 's normal in football, in football you never know Who will win , for this football fun sport , but we were better in two games , "and added his hat-trick from equation to No. Pauleta :" Numbers crash in the end , but it 's not my priority smash No. Pauleta , I know that this is going to happen of course, in the future , we Mtadelan now , but I focus on helping my team , I've proved it and proved that I am present and I 'm trying to help Portugal, " and added:" This team deserves congratulations , we achieved what we were aiming to him, now is the time enjoy and rest and return to the club and provide season large, Let Nottaghz and be a great team in order to offer a good impression in the world Cup .

News now Real madrid Exclusive

Follow Us

0 comments:

Post a Comment