11/22/2013

News now Real madrid - Ibrahimovic: did not clapping fo Cristianor, I wanted to stimulate my colleagues.

News now Real madrid : Explained striker PSG team Zlatan Ibrahimovic in an interview with the newspaper Agazitadilosport he does not have applause for Portuguese star Cristiano Ronaldo in the match, which compiled the star Portuguese, and answered the Swede on the Question Do you clap for Cristiano Ronaldo when he scored the second goal for Portugal, "No, I for applause for Cristiano Ronaldo, I pay tribute to the instigation of my colleagues in the team and motivate them to return to the game and not Atzlmo until the referee's whistle," has been recognized striker Alsosidi Ibrahimovic admiration Bkdart Ronaldo in the exploitation of the counterattack, "he is a great player and fluent counter-attack nicely, and you should not give it space in the game, and I admire his ability to exploit the counter-attack," and you asked about Cristiano Ronaldo the best player in the world, "we can say that he was able to score one goal more than me in the game."

News now Real madrid Exclusive

Follow Us

0 comments:

Post a Comment