11/22/2013

News now Real madrid - Cristiano Ronaldo: I want to retire at Real Madrid because it is the biggest club in the world.

News now Real madrid : The back of the Portuguese star of Real Madrid 's Cristiano Ronaldo in an interview with the radio program elpartidodelas12 Cadina Cope to talk about many of the developments pertaining to Real Madrid and his or her own personally, radio and at the request of Cristiano Ronaldo has invited children from Aladina organization for children with leukemia.
Cristiano: I'm at an important stage in my career.Cristiano: taken all appropriate for the club and the team.Cristiano: People in Portugal are very pleased to qualify after that lived difficult times.Cristiano: We can help people, we can help each patient without feeling tired.Cristiano: I am always there to help the children.Cristiano: The person who donates will always be happy.Cristiano: Currently I enjoy football, is my profession since the age of 13 years.Cristiano celebration for the Calma: did not plan it, it was in accordance with the course of the game.Cristiano: Barcelona audience was so excited I thought of the words "Ohdoa I'm here."Cristiano: When I say "I am happy", it means I am happy with the team and the club.Cristiano: I feel I am well-liked at the Bernabeu, this is the fifth year and the people in the Bernabeu is something special.Cristiano: I live because I always dream player for Real Madrid.Cristiano: I'm happy in Madrid, does not have a club in the world like this club.Cristiano: I love playing at Real Madrid because it is the best club in the world.Cristiano: I want to stay for many years at the club, I want to retire at Real Madrid because it is the biggest club in the world.Cristiano: Real Madrid must indomitable other teams in order to delight the audience of your team.Cristiano: I am now better prepared, maybe I'm in the best times of my career.Cristiano: I have shown a high level not only in the season, the tastes of these people and they say I am the oldest high level.Cristiano: I try to be always on the same amount of Readiness and try to be professional dramatically.Cristiano: I would like my son to be a football player, that tells me "Dad I'm going to play," I can not refuse.Cristiano: There are people who love me and hate me and others, but I have to please everyone.Cristiano: If I win the Ballon d'Or, should you all my children to attend my party. "There are children present in the studio."Cristiano: I do not know of will take the Golden Ball.Cristiano: I have not decided yet if I'll get you the FIFA ceremony or not.Cristiano: Golden Ball is not an obsession for me, and things do not depend only on me but in the end I will decide.Cristiano: I play 100% and I thank the Lord that I did not touch upon the injury.


News now Real madrid Exclusive

Follow Us

0 comments:

Post a Comment