10/30/2013

تشابي ألونسو :” أُريد أن أشعر بأنني لاعب مُفيد للفريق “.

Return from injury Xabi Alonso told the media after the win over Sevilla 7-3 and said: "I do not feel that I missed something, the team under construction and improvement, but we'll get to what we want, I am so grateful to the fans for supporting me, personally I am very happy to return after difficult months, but I do not suffer from anything now and what I want is to feel that I am a player is good for the team, "and for Bale said:" We need a period to recognize the La Liga because it is different from the Premier League and we are we have to Nrushdh, will provide more certainly, " and the joy of Cristiano Ronaldo said: "I did not see the joy, but it deals with insults well because it rises above it."...
Categories:

Follow Us

0 comments:

Post a Comment