10/30/2013

 فوتري :” الآن فهمت لماذا لا يفوز كريستيانو رونالدو بالكرة الذهبية “.

Player former Portuguese Paulo foutri surprised when he saw yesterday's video statement Blatter cynical about Cristiano Ronaldo, foutri told Marca and said: "No comment I have on what Blatter Cristiano, I'm angry, this talk is not to be made from someone administrative in football , I know Cristiano Ronaldo is a great player , but regardless of this is the son and brother gorgeous , I've played many of his respect as a person and as a player , "and added : " These remarks explain why no longer Cristiano Ronaldo wins Golden Ball , the award is farce , now I'm worried about whether Portugal will emerge injustice of the World Cup playoff after these statements , Blatter to resign " , and finished by saying: " We must no one comes out of this easily after they attacked one of the symbols of the game "
Categories:

Follow Us

0 comments:

Post a Comment