10/31/2013

بايل : يمكنيي تحسين ادائي اكثر .

Gareth Bale very happy with this win, especially scoring two goals: " It was a crazy game and fun, but we played very well and we got the win and I felt very happy with the inherent 90 minutes to play the game . And gain confidence in the game . "
Are you hoping to improve your performance more than that?


"Of course is a great game , but you can always do better in every meeting . Scored two goals in this stadium and this is a great thing and a great feeling . I must continue to play well to help my team to many victories. "
Have you been to obstruct or you 're looking for a mistake?


" I noticed a collision and fell . I'm not who Amuhon and I see I signed up because he pushed me . It does not matter , referees make mistakes like we do. I'll have the biggest goal we have got the win that we needed him very much. "
Categories:

Follow Us

0 comments:

Post a Comment