2/17/2014

Real Madrid News Now, Pellegrini: Lucky for the training of Cristiano Ronaldo

Real Madrid News Now : On the sidelines of the summit coverage of the match between Manchester City and Barcelona hosted the Spanish newspaper Marca coach of Real Madrid and former Manchester City, the current Chilean Manuel Pellegrini, the coach was asked about many of the things that pertain to Real Madrid.

What do you think on the subject of Casillas?

 
Strange situation, Lopez guard large and offers great levels, which was also in Villarreal.

Do you expect to play Casillas in the Premier League?

 
Casillas spent the 12-14 season with a similar fate probably awaits Real Madrid, I do not trust a lot in conditions of football.


Wound did not close after the dismissal, told us about?
 
No wounds or something like that, I left Real Madrid and left for Malaga and I am sure that I left anniversary
Good in the hearts of Real Madrid fans, of course I wish I could stay longer, but there have been some problems i left Real Madrid does not hold any grudge against them, I do not need to give explanations, but the loss was AlcorconiIs the straw that broke the camel's back.


you want Isco in the City?
 
Of course I would have liked, it is a talented player and I wish him luck.

How is Isco?

 
He is a player of world class, but needs for continuity in participation, this happened when he was Negredo
In Madrid and stayed on the bench for the season Deka and then exploded in Almeria.


Aguero speaks repeatedly about his return to Spain, "Real Madrid and Barcelona," What do you think?
 
I do not think that the Kun was leaving, I have found stability in the City Club, a destination for the most important players in the world at a time
Currently, there are at Real Madrid, Cristiano In Barcelona Messi and Aguero at Manchester City in the next two years
Certainly will compete at the Ballon d'Or.


Asks the journalist and asked Pellegrini to talk about the highlights players who trained .
 
Pellegrini chose Cristiano and Pepe then Alonso : I've been lucky to train Cristiano, is the most professional player in the world where up to training as the first person and the last person to leave, have worked with me with the utmost professionalism from the first day to the last day and I'm just now I can praise it.
 
At the time it was my presence in Madrid's Pepe has suffered injury sidelined him for 6 months, we tried to bring him in the summer but Real Madrid refused to do so.

Xabi is now very important for Madrid, as soon as he returned to the team added great artistic value of this property and the rare presence in the players at the moment, is a perfect man in all respects. 


Real Madrid News Now

Follow Us

0 comments:

Post a Comment