2/22/2014

Real Madrid News Now, Luka Modric: I want to retire at Real Madrid

Real Madrid News Now : Spoke Star Croatian Luka Modric in an interview with the BBC, the newspaper As presented part of the interview where he spoke at the outset about the level with Real Madrid and said: I had some difficulties in the beginning and I was in need of support and this is what gave me as Mourinho and I am grateful to him and he did a lot of Madrid to sign me, I'm not thinking of leaving in Madrid and I want to continue for a long time, although I could retire here, retire here. 

Also talked about Real Madrid this season and said : I live for the moment, especially with the fans and the Bernabeu, where they give me the motivation to make more effort and I can not relax in fulfillment of their demands. Modric spoke about the pressure of playing for Real Madrid and said: I'm happy in Spain and in Madrid and also my family happy, pressure motivates me to give back. And appearances in the media said Modric: I do not like to appear too much, perhaps, in the second interview showed me after the interview with Real Madrid TV official. "Is not intended to interviews and statements after the games."

Real Madrid News Now


Follow Us

0 comments:

Post a Comment