2/13/2014

Real Madrid News Now, Gareth Bale interview: Cristiano helps me and is my example

Real Madrid News Now : In an interview with the Uefa Champions League Bale Gareth talked about adaptation in Madrid and with the team and said:

What you busy the most now?

Learn the language, I think it's easy, but I am learning slowly, to learn Spanish so that I feel more integrated, my team help me and I feel comfortable. "

With Cristiano Ronaldo, you have a good relationship?


It's sidekick and friend who always gives me a lot of advice and help me, was my example before met him  and now it has become more than my example, it makes things easy for me and we can form a binary risk on the pitch. "

Pressure of playing in Madrid.

Play here in the best club in the world, where you are the demands of many of the titles and win always, we are working to win every game and we hope to achieve the league this season, it is great to win the game every week . "


Real Madrid News Now

Follow Us

0 comments:

Post a Comment