2/14/2014

Real Madrid News Now, José : "I want to become a legend of legends Real Madrid"

Real Madrid News Now : Talked youngster son School Real Madrid José Rodriguez in an interview with the magazine "heroes" and expressed his impression of his first season with the first team for Real Madrid, the talent of young number one in Spain now says: "I do not like to talk about myself, it is up the masses, all I want is to learn new things every day, "and about his situation with the team says : "I feel comfortable and the entire team treated me superbly, in the beginning the situation was strange to co-exist with the Stars a lot, but I trust myself and I see that I do a good job, I am one of the squad, but I'm not like them to understand they lived for many years in the world of this game, but it's better to walk leisurely and naturally, "and for the coach:" Ancelotti has helped me so I put them in my abilities appropriate, it is the winner, and coach always wants more of the team and this is very important. "

He says José motivations at play: "Sometimes when I jump of the stadium I'm in front of the challenge of not losing the ball and the play is easy enjoyable and I try to minimize my mistakes in passing," he acknowledges that: "Real fans masses demanding and every game has a requirement, not only of the young players, but adults as well, we try to offer the best we have, "and teammate Cristiano Ronaldo says:" I learn many things from him every day, He is the best in the world, deserve better awards for that professional absolutely wonderful, I've taught me a lot and I'm trying to walk on his approach the same ambition, "and for the struggle for the league says," is not as it was in the past years, not Liga teams, perhaps it's good join Atletico to competitors, now we rely on ourselves. "

And for the change that happened to him and his fellow young people to be in the first team: "There are other players have talent and they are good players and have adapted quickly, the young players they can bring hope and new blood to the team , when we participate try to help the team to improve, "and about the possibility of Spanish first joining the national team," may see me play there, there are many good players and each player of his time, A matter of good performance and a bit of luck and avoid injuries, "he admitted," 20 "Real Madrid that he would like to remember the fans that:" as a legend of legends Real Madrid, I would like to stay and play here all my life, I want to work regularly for many years in this club, for me this is the best club in the world, and since my childhood that I love Real Madrid and I was impressed by many players and the likes of Zidane, Figo and Roberto Carlos ... "He also spoke about his passion for others and is the music: "It's a hobby other very important to me because it helps me, especially when I practice the sport that I practice or play, I like to go to the studio music accompanied by one of my friends, this hobby helps me isolate myself from everything else and help me the looseness and comfort, from the studio I go to my house and I refreshed my thinking because I Eran, I love music so much. "... 

Real Madrid News Now

Follow Us

0 comments:

Post a Comment