12/21/2013

Real Madrid News Now, Gareth Bale : convinced that we can win the league

Real Madrid News Now : Held the Welsh international Gareth Bale interview with the newspaper Telegraph  British, Bale appeared wearing a white shirt and jeans, and as usual the hood yellow in his left hand, the player Welshman was asked at the outset moments first in Madrid, where he said: presented to Madrid and there was a reception tremendously at the airport was Takbita in one of the rooms and I felt like I was in a cell, "laughs," but after that everything was exciting, then went to the hotel and I settled it for 3 weeks and it was necessary to go out and look for a house to live in.
  
 This happened where I decided the company of my family move to a new home. Bale suffered a groin injury and sidelined for almost two months, but when he returned showed nothing of Bale Tottenham but Real Madrid still behind Atletico Madrid and Barcelona, ​​where Bale says about it: We are a great team and are confident that we are able to achieve the league this year.  

Bale was asked about the Champions League and Strap British journalist when he said the word "Adeshma" It means the tenth in Spanish where he said it: I would not say it is pressure on us, but to achieve the tenth would be something very special for everyone at the club for the players, staff and technical staff and management and we want to win the Champions League We want to win any tournament we play them. Bale talked about life in Spain, where he says: Here people are different from people who are in Cardiff, here ate dinner late and I used to make this about and I spend most of my time watching basketball, and sometimes I go for Hall basketball and I follow the team's training companionship Modric.  

 Bale talked about sharing the dressing room with Alonso and Arbeloa and Modric and team leaders Casillas and Ramos said: They are role models, everyone should walk in their footsteps because they are great and it's good to play with players at a high level, in Tottenham I was alone trying to get the ball, but here everyone is doing this and this betrays a professional big present in the team. And adapt to the Spanish league says Gareth: I spent years of my life in the Premier League and this is my first experience outside Britain, the player must learn other ways to play and no doubt that playing in La Liga Cevedna a lot and will make me a better player in all respects.  

 Bale asked about the World Cup draw and whether he was asleep at the time Kmafl Cristiano said: I do not sleep at noon at all, only to sleep at night, but I did not see the draw. And post and Wales in the World Cup, said Bale : It is sad absence of Wales for the World Cup and this is very frustrating, we have talented players now and I think that the future will be distinguished for Wales, you better play in the World Cup but to relax after a full season of participation would be a good thing. And learn the Spanish language, said Bale : I now learn some of the words I greet and say good morning and how are you, but talks have not advanced after learning, good thing I did not learn swear words "laugh". 

 He spoke Welsh for the first Clasico him at the Camp Nou under the eyes of more than 90 thousand spectators and said: I tried to do the best thing for the team and did not have I been able to prepare for the game dramatically and everyone knows the reasons, it is clear that we did not deserve defeat and everyone continued the match and I think that the result was unfair. Bale talked about the Assistant Ancelotti Premier Paul Clement and praised him, saying: I am grateful to him, he is a great person, which helps me a lot in Spain, which guides me to Mainbga I do on the pitch. Finally complimented Bale on the French legend Zinedine Zidane when he said: It is the person who enters the training for education only, guides us a few lessons, but they are very useful, and it is a wonderful character and a great legend stadiums and I used to watch it since childhood.

Real Madrid News Now

Follow Us

0 comments:

Post a Comment