12/18/2013

Real Madrid News Now, Cristiano Ronaldo: "I love Real Madrid and I want to end my career here"

Real Madrid News Now : Cristiano Ronaldo and in an interview with the site "TalkSport" Premier spoke about his situation with the club and said: "I am very happy and I love the fans and my colleagues and the club, now I'm in the best club in the world, I feel the love here and I feel the spirit of Real Madrid, for this the reason renewed my contract and I intend to end my career at Real Madrid, in the future you do not know never what might happen, but I now am very happy here, "and talked about the coach Carlo Ancelotti:" It's a wonderful person and coach as well, he was a player before it enters the world of training this makes him someone close and concerted with the players, I learn a lot from him and the rest of the coaching staff, I think it's a great coach for Real Madrid, "and when asked about his colleague, Welsh and called" Cristiano Ronaldo is the new "he replied:" I hope to continue Bale improvement and to provide more for the team, initially seemed and that he lacks the physical preparation because it did not play a preparatory period of the season, but in recent matches began to show its quality, will provide a lot of joy for Real Madrid in the future and I have no doubt about it. "

Real Madrid News Now

Follow Us

0 comments:

Post a Comment