11/15/2013

News now Real madrid - Cristiano Ronaldo : Blatter?



News now Real madrid - Cristiano Ronaldo once again preferred to overlook comment on Blatter's comments sarcastic in recent years and the Portuguese said : " I do not want to talk about Blatter , the story is over , and that you are well outside the stadiums , you must know the differences ... the priority is football , and to play consistently good and not interested in things other " , the Portuguese Turning to another subject during his interview with the magazine " Shortlist ":" sometimes it's bad to think that people I cocky , but I will not judge them for this reason , some people like me and others do not , and that's all it , it is simple, I do not care so much for people's opinions towards me , just trying to provide the best what I have always been above the stadium , "and for his character as a player : " I have committed many mistakes , but I learned them, " and talked about his youth : " When I was a young man did not I was very interested by Styli , I was impressed with the players discerning , so when I was playing for Sporting Lisbon you are an admirer of Figo and Rui Costa and has always been my dream to become a professional player , entered the world of professionalism since 16 years old , so I'm happy . "

News now Real madrid Exclusive

Follow Us

0 comments:

Post a Comment