11/16/2013

Real madrid transfer news -  Ancelotti: Pirlo to Real Madrid?

Real madrid transfer news : Coach Carlo Ancelotti appeared in an interview with Radio " Deejay " which talked about several things , Carlo spoke about the atmosphere inside the Real Madrid : " I see a united and coherent at Real Madrid," Cristiano Ronaldo said: " Cristiano Ronaldo certainly deserves the ball gold , I hope that the win is deserved , he often linked the success of this club , Cristiano Ronaldo is very professional and cares about every detail and leaves no room for seashell . "

And asked the Italian coach for if they would like to work CEO of AC Milan Adriano Galliani in Alblancos and he replied : " I ​​would like to continue in Milan , it is the leader best ", and the World Cup 2014 Brazil says: " Brazil has a preference to play it at home , then Spain , Germany and Italy , "and about his conversation with Juventus coach Conte after the last game : " I wished him luck before Gattassraa " , and about the possibility of training for Rome never said : " I'm happy at Real Madrid, Rome offers an excellent level and I'm really impressed with their team, they are playing how good with Garcia , he has ideas and always trying new ideas , "and the possibility of incorporating the Italian Pirlo says :" It is advanced in age , but it still proves that one of the best players in the world , "and for former Inter President Moratti said : " it was one of those who looked me in the beginning, Inter were interested in me in 1996, but Moratti I think that I do not have sufficient training and experience has to choose the Hudson ."

Real madrid transfer news Exclusive

Follow Us

0 comments:

Post a Comment