9/15/2014

Real Madrid News Now, Mourinho: "I was able to win the Champions League in 2012

Real Madrid News NowSpoke Portuguese coach and former Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho with channel Tvi24 where expressed full satisfaction with Real Madrid in the 2012 season, and acknowledged the Portuguese coach with that the opportunity was a neighbor to get the Champions League, but luck did not stand with us at the time in the penalty shootout.

He also said Mourinho on the occasion of the Champions League, said: "Winning the Champions League twice gave me a good advantage, and defeats that we have experienced is difficult to digest and is when I was a coach for Chelsea and we were for the defeat against Liverpool in 2005, and when you're the coach of Real Madrid in 2012, we were to defeat Bayer Munich in a penalty shootout, but still hard to absorb these losses. "

He also said Mourinho, speaking about his past with Peres, saying: "In 2010 Portugal faced a difficult situation where the Portuguese federation Thdtho to Perez for the training of my team, but Perez refused to do so, but I am I wanted to train my team. "

He concluded by saying: "When I was at Real Madrid, I sympathize with everyone, and now they have a great coach and I wish them success."


Real Madrid News Now

Follow Us

0 comments:

Post a Comment