9/02/2014

Real Madrid News Now, Cristiano Ronaldo interview for this day

Real Madrid News NowToday Cristiano Ronaldo lived experience of driving a Formula where he appeared in a promotional announcement for the company Circuito, Cristiano has not played a match yesterday and talked about many things after the announcement.

Talked about his feelings in the ad and said: already was a great experience and I loved it, enjoyed it very much today.

Spoke of his and said: Now I'm okay, I did not stop for the injury, but there were minor problems and did not play yesterday and I am confident of myself and I'll be completely ready, my goal is always to be ready for the next match so I'll be ready for the Derby.

Cristiano was asked by a journalist whether the team lost enthusiasm after the tenth "La Décoma" and said: I have strong opinions on this subject, each person is free in his mind and can put forward, but if Florentino Perez believes that the sale of players and buy others is the perfect thing for the team, we will always support him, the season is still in its infancy and there are probably 3 or 4 players are not ready just because of the World Cup, but I'm still confident in this team.

For pressure is located after the loss yesterday said: since when there is pressure to not be at Real Madrid? You are a player at Real Madrid and must adapt with it.

Talked about the candidate's La Liga and the Champions and said: There's La Liga rivals Barcelona and Atletico powerful Madrid, Bayern Munich in the Champions there, Barcelona and Atletico Madrid and Chelsea are strong competitors, I wish I could be Real Madrid is the first team that achieves the Champions League twice in a row.

Finally talked about the upcoming Ballon d'Or said: 3 months remaining on it, do not think about it and of course I'm thinking of my team and individual awards just always comes a reflection of the collective performance and I am confident of my abilities.


Real Madrid News Now

Follow Us

0 comments:

Post a Comment