8/26/2014

Real Madrid transfer news/rumors, Di Maria: I did not want to leave Real Madrid

Real Madrid transfer news/rumors : Marca newspaper published exclusively message Argentine Angel Di Maria for Real Madrid fans after the announcement of his departure from the club, Di Maria's joined Manchester United for the next 5 years.

Dear Madresimo,

I've come the end of the sessions at Real Madrid, it is impossible to write down your feelings in these lines, but I'll try to show you some of the things, in these four years I have had the honor to wear this shirt and I was proud to play for Real Madrid, unfortunately today must go and this never not my desire, and I'm like anyone else loves his work and loves that where there are always achieved my dream of winning champions and achieve La Decima and then I went to the World Cup and I went back and found many lies about a future where they wanted to always keep me off the club, I just want to tell you that the reason for my departure is not materially or related to the salary, but for other things I wish I could find it at Manchester United one of the biggest clubs in the world.

 I did not feel affection at the club by the administration probably because I'm not a taste of football to one of the persons in the administration, I had pride in sharing a dressing room club with the best players in the world, and I apologize that caused something bad and I were not I have the intention to abuse never what I can say is I made all I have for the team, I would like to thank Spain for everything, most notably the birth of my daughter at home and my family and I would be grateful for this state always and I want to thank Real Madrid and all its employees, I wish the best for Real Madrid and the achievement of championships and I had moments to forget in the Bernabeu most important when the audience clapped me in the game and time super chill and I felt this moment I will never forget, I do not think that there is a farewell better than this after my absence from the last game.

Hala Madrid Forever!

Angel Di Maria.


Real Madrid transfer news/rumors

Follow Us

0 comments:

Post a Comment