8/11/2014

Real Madrid News Now, Diego Lopez ac milan, "I can only thank Real Madrid"

Real Madrid News NowDiego Lopez now focuses not only in Milan, goalkeeper went on a trip heading to the airport in Milan at 18:50, which is scheduled to arrive at 21:00, tomorrow will be finalized by him, his representative Manuel Garcia Goilon to confirm his move to Rossoneri, Diego Lopez spoke at Barajas airport Adolfo Suarez and said: "Tomorrow will be moved to AC Milan and there will be a problem in the medical examination."


Diego Lopez spoke about his departure from Real Madrid, said: "It was a phase of very wonderful in my life and I can not only thanked Real Madrid and now I am pleased to join for a club like Milan, it's a sad moment to leave Real Madrid, but I will be positive, I have time to say goodbye to Real Madrid, back for the third time as a player for Real Madrid is very difficult but maybe one day in one of the posts. "

Real Madrid News Now

Follow Us

0 comments:

Post a Comment