7/23/2014

Real Madrid News Now, Press Conference for James Rodriguez.


Real Madrid News NowButragueƱo: "We are delighted really James Rodriguez at Real Madrid."

ButragueƱo: "James Rodriguez, an exceptional player and undoubtedly we put full confidence in him."

James Rodriguez: "I thank God for being here, very happy with the trust given by Real Madrid for me, I've had a dream since childhood"

James Rodriguez: "From the first day I heard him with interest Real Madrid me, trying hard to do everything possible to come."

James Rodriguez: "Zidane!? I've always been an admirer of this star, but where I'll play with Ancelotti, I am ready to play in a place that wants Ancelotti."

James Rodriguez: "I wish I could successfully complete my career here and make history with Real Madrid and give the fans a lot of happiness."

Real Madrid News Now, Press Conference for James Rodriguez.

James Rodriguez: "It does not matter the number that carry it, you're as happy as I am now even carried the number 100, it is important that I at Real Madrid."

James Rodriguez: "Competition is good for me in the team, it would be nice to play alongside the best players in the world."

James Rodriguez: "assumes that joined the group in the first of August, I look forward to this date strongly."

James Rodriguez: "I was always up to date Madrid, Madrid, Zidane, Ronaldo and Carlos when I was in 11, it was my dream to be here."

James Rodriguez: "Falcao!? Did not tell me anything about coming to Madrid, but its value players undoubtedly always wanted here."

James Rodriguez: "This stage of my life, the existence of such a large number of supporters something unique, I will never forget this day all my life."

James Rodriguez: "I have not spoken with Ronaldo before I came on to Madrid, happy to share his shirt for the club."

James Rodriguez: "The pressure is undoubtedly exists, you play for a great club valued at Real Madrid, you have to win and win and win trophies."

James Rodriguez: "Porto is the club that will not forget, but I was also dreamed of playing in Madrid, I wish success always for Porto."

James Rodriguez: "I would like to thank my wife, my sister, my mother and a lot of close, after a long wait for me and for them, the dream came true today."

James Rodriguez: "I'll do what I can and I train constantly and diligently until I get the confidence of coaches to participate, you must do as much as I have."

James Rodriguez: "Everyone here in Madrid to have a winning mentality."

James Rodriguez: "Cross the player has a lot of quality as the rest of the players in the team, everyone here has the mentality of a winning one."

James Rodriguez: "I also came to win, and I do not like the loss of this club and this is the perfect place to win."

James Rodriguez: "I wish I could prove I am worthy of playing for Real Madrid, and I hope I have the capacity to serve this great club."

James Rodriguez: "surrender!? There are no words to describe this feeling unique, always dreamed of this, the dream will not end here."

James Rodriguez: "We must work well before the European Super Cup and then the coach will decide if you're going to play or not."

James Rodriguez: "I am a believer and as long as I asked God to give me wisdom and talent, I asked him to play for Real Madrid and this is achieved."

James Rodriguez: "I have called Foundation (Colombia for all), is the poor who do not have the source to be football players."




Real Madrid News Now

Follow Us

0 comments:

Post a Comment